Elovation-Design - Freelance Consultant December 2015 – Current
· Develop user-experience focused web design and ecommerce solutions.
· Provide branding expertise through logo development and packaging design.
· Build and manage email marketing campaigns through innovative template designs, engaging content and effective call-to-actions.
· Optimize behavior-segmented lists based on past email engagement and website interactions to generate new customer leads.
· Provide content generation and management over a range of social media platforms to increase customer engagement.
Red Idea Partners - Digital Strategist & Marketing Coordinator September 2014 – December 2015
· Developed and executed digital projects for the natural and organics products industry.
· Specialties included: strategy & brand consulting, web design, Power Point presentation design, UX research, and email marketing campaigns.
· Generated and analyzed Google Analytics & A/B tests to improve website interactions and marketing & sales campaign effectiveness.
Innovatrium - Project Manager / Innovation Apprentice August 2013 – August 2014
· Implemented Highrise knowledge management system to track and record all client projects.
· Presented at various innovation workshops and taught practices on cultural congruency for large- scale companies.
· Developed case studies for each client to demonstrate the effectiveness of these workshops.
· Provided tangible evidence of this success by analyzing companies’ assessments and metrics.
React Presents - Team Manager May 2010 – May 2014
· Created and managed both social media and marketing campaigns for an event services company.
· Organized the distribution of marketing materials and managed promotion teams & event staffing for various events.
· Developed documentation & processes to track Street Team engagement and increase ticket sales.
Awards & Honors
· Member of the National Society for Collegiate Scholars
· MPowered Center for Entrepreneurship Toy Competition
· Finalist and recipient of 500 dollar cash prize for toy design
· Dean’s List: 2009, 2010, 2011
· University Honors: 2011, 2012
· Skill in Microsoft Offices, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and WordPress
· Experience with Highrise, Basecamp & Campaign Monitor
· Demonstrate great leadership, mentorship and motivational qualities
· Analytical and detail oriented personalit